This day was so cold yet we still ventured for gelato..
My s/o knows how to take a nice photo, give his blog a scroll
Via: moodymarshmallow Source: talking-to-clouds
Bat Orphans (x) - Australia Bat Clinic
Via: thefrogman Source: unicorn-meat-is-too-mainstream
Via: julie-melissa Source: pedrotojal
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Via: fuckyeahdirewolves Source: frompillow
“The Dire Wolf is the sigil of your house. They were meant to have them.”
Kiera knightly and johnny depp selfie on set of pirates of the Caribbean. By far the greatest thing I’ve ever come across